Adobe's tool to manage images
When we capture an image with our camera or we finish a design in our favorite drawing program, it's recommendable to organize it together with the rest of graphic documents we usually use, so that viewing or editing it as easy as possible. This is exactly what you can do with Adobe Photoshop Lightroom.
All the essential tools for digital photography.
Adobe Photoshop Lightroom is an application developed to make it much easier to organize and edit your images, because it will all be possible from the same interface.
Features of Adobe Photoshop Lightroom
- Powerful photo manager, that allows you to order and filter files thanks to their metadata.
- Non-destructive editing.
- Intuitive photo correction tools.
- Creation of slideshows on video.
- Access to developing presets.
- Compatibility with RAW, JPEG, TIFF and PSD.
- Possibility to expand the program's options by means of plug-ins.
- Option that allows batch processing.
- Synchronization with the version of Lightoom for mobile devices.
As with the vast majority of applications of its category, Adobe Photoshop Lightroom has a very appealing interface, that allows you to access any editing or organization tool with just a few clicks of the mouse.
- The trial version can be used for 30 days.
- Runs on Mac OS X 10.7 or above.
Adobe Photoshop Lightroom CC 2017
Manage your photos with this professional software
Photoshop Android Express
Adobe's mobile tool to edit photos
Photoshop Touch iPhone 1.3.7
The main Photoshop options on iPhone